SBW Berlin gGmbH is an international NGO with projects worldwide. Our emphasis is to award scholarships to students from four continents to support the young talents in their development so that they can apply their new-found knowledge by creating various sustainable projects in their home country.
To support our marketing activities in Berlin we are looking for…
Marketing Communication Specialist (m/f/d)
Your Area of Responsibility:
- Participation in the strategic and operational development of trade marketing.
- Targeted writing of texts for the website and press releases.
- Preparation and realization of fairs and events.
- Independent presentation of our programs to partner organizations and program participants.
- You desig project documentation and videos.
- You communicate with scholarship holders predominantly in English.
- You take care of our business correspondence
Your Qualification Profile:
- Academic studies, commercial training or corresponding professional experience.
- Experience in organizing and supporting trade fairs and sales is an advantage.
- Flair for design.
- Excellent verbal and writing German and English skills.
- Commitment, creativity and communication skills.
- Team spirit and social competence.
What We Offer:
- Varied tasks in which you are challenged and encouraged.
- You get responsibility and real goals from the first day. You have a lot of room for maneuver to be able to work independently on clearly defined tasks and to help shape them.
- Unique opportunity to apply your skills directly, to shape them directly and to take responsibility quickly.
- Open communication across all levels in a dynamic, motivated team in Berlin.
Please send applications stating your possible starting date to Ms. Anika Maneva.
SBW Berlin gGmbH | Rudower Str. 67 | 12351 Berlin | Tel.: 030/66 70 36 36
You feel addressed? Great!
Then apply now!